Thursday, January 13, 2011

Colds and Flu Glycerin Soap- Cruelty Free- 4oz bar


Feeling a little under the weather and looking for a little pick me up? Try my colds and flu soap! I already have this available in bath salts and im now offering it in a bar of soap!




Here's what the soap does:



Tea Tree- Good for severe nasal dryness and irritation. its also a stimulant and is good for the immune system as well as being beneficial for the respiratory system as it eases colds and flu as well as asthma and bronchitis.



Bergamot- Is also good for colds and flu as well as bronchitis and is also a sedative and is used for infections, such as sinusutis.



Lavender- Is also a sedative like bergamot and is also a antiseptic, antibiotic antiviral, and antifungal. it also helps to treat colds and flu.



There is caution with lavender. DO NOT USE in early stages of pregnancy.



Here's also a little testimony for my colds and flu bath salts:



http://www.etsy.com/listing/64982482/colds-flu-bath-salts-6oz-tin



"I was sick to death with a horrible sinus infection for days. I tried these bath salts and it really was a miracle cure! Not only could I breathe again, but it was so soothing and relaxing that I took a nap afterward and got the best sleep I'd had in weeks. I can't recommend this highly enough! Amazing"





Listing is for 1 bar but i have more available!



Ingredients:



Glycerin



Sodium Cocoate



Tea Lauryl Sulfate



Sodium Stearate



Propylene Glycol



Cocomidopropyl Betaine



Sorbitol (derived from berries)



Sodiumn Laureth Sulfate



Deionized Water



Acetamide mea



Bht (trace amounts)



Sodium Metabisulfite



Violet#2



Color



Tea Tree Essential Oil



Bergamot Essential Oil



Lavender Essential Oil





Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment