Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pumpkin Candle Set

In celebration of fall, i've created this two wonderfully smelling candles! When i made them, the scent of pumpkins and spice was smelled throughout my home as i was told by my family! The fragrances used for my candles are pumpkin spice and pumkin cheesecake. Both are truly incredible scents and smell amazing! Where do most of my fragrances come from? they come from this amazing woman here!




fragranceoil.etsy.com



Both of these soy candle are spicey smelling with a warm fragrance that lingers on and on! My candles are made with soy because they are sustainable and clean burning as well as them burning for quite a long time and are much better for the environment. Why is that? Its because paraffin comes from sludge and does emit toxins into the air that can damage our lungs. Why would you want that?



This is a set but if you wish to purchase them separately, please convo me for price.



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment