Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bubblegum lip balm-.15oz round tube

The smell of these lip balms is amazing! My lip balms are great for dry chapped lips and helps to keep them soft and moisturized all day! Why use jojoba oil? jojoba oil ios a great skin softener as well as a moisturizer and is wonderful for those dry and cracked lips and especially during the harsh cold winter months.

Made with natural beeswax, organic jojoba oil and of course bubblegum fragrance, which even kids and teens will love the smell of makes them irrisistable! My lip balms come in .15 oz round tube and are ready for shipping. i have personally tested all my lip balms on myself as well as my family and they absolutely love them! All my lip balms are made with natural and organic ingredients.

Lip balm will arrive in a .15 oz tube as shown above and to the right of this listing.

Thanks for looking!

Ingredients
Beeswax
Organic Jojoba Oil
Bubblegum Fragrance Oil

No comments:

Post a Comment