Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lavender Lip Balm-.15 oz tube

For me, lavender is a very relaxing and floral scent that i love and thats why i chose this esential oil for my lip balms!

Lip balms are great to use for the harsh dry winter and summer months and mine are made with organic jojoba oil and natural beeswax. Why use jojoba oil? Jojoba oil is a great skin softener as well as a wonderful moisturizer and helps those dry and cracked lips out by healing them and keeping them soft and moisturzed throughout the day!

My lip balms are personally tested out on myself and my family and they really do keep your lips soft and moist all day long!

Lip balms arrives in a .15 oz tube and listing is for 1 tube.

Thanks for looking

Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment